Tuesday, December 21, 2010

flea market finds

I'm a few days late but didn't anticipate playing this week, until I went to mum's oppie to work yesterday. I am 100% smitten with the coloured glass marbles in this lovely big jar.... so so pretty.. swoon...



... and couldn't say no to three Soda Stream retro glass bottles, which have already taken pride of place on the dining room window sill, alongside other glass lovelies. I shall have to be super patient and wait for my roses (which I beheaded incorrectly - oops!) to bloom again to use them as vases.


Thanks Sophie!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Just gorgeous! Loving those bottles.
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wants some purty marbles! Naaawww... :(

    I have been opping TWICE in the last 6 weeks & found nothing! The horror!

    Merry Christmas Tracey, hope you have a lovely one my dear! xo

    ReplyDelete