Saturday, October 16, 2010

happy day of birth little one

Hello lovely,

Oh how I wish I could have been there today to celebrate your first 365 days of life. I just didn't want you to catch my icky cold/flu. I made these cuppies for you and although I couldn't share them with you or other party-goers I have been thinking of you each time I eat one today :)


I sewed you some special nappy covers which I think will certainly tart up those boring nappies babies are made wear hehe. We are all so glad you are in our lives and can't wait till you grow into a beautiful (if not stubborn!) angel. I'll try and visit you in the next month sweetie.


Love, cuddles and copious amount of claps!
From Aunty Trace & The Boy
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Yummy looking cupcakes.....they look like the kind you lick the icing off first!

    The little nappy covers you made are a great idea!

    ReplyDelete