Friday, August 20, 2010

Bento Challenge Days 3, 4 and 5

Day 3

Vegetarian pasties (with fish cutout on top, couldn't share The Boy's as he made a rude pastry picture on his ... you can imagine), crackers and yogurt.


Day 4
Baby potatoes, risoni pasta with caramelised onion and garlic, salad, sweet faced biscuits and yoghurt.


Day 5


Boring Vegemite sandwiches punched into cute shapes, totally random tin of tuna, biscuits and trusty yoghurt.



Hmmmm - by Friday my interest in creating cute bento lunches is minimal, almost non-existent. Getting up early. not fun.

2 comments:

  1. Inspired by you I am now following a bunch of bento blogs, my fave being Just Bento - she says it does nae have to be cute, just YUMMY!!! I think you're doing a great job... I'd go hungry (and have done in the past..) for a bit more sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just discovered bento boxes. where did you purchase yours from their seriously cute.

    ReplyDelete