Wednesday, July 7, 2010

hooping it up

That sounds like some nasty coughing disaster... but I promise it's not. I have been meaning to share the way in which I store my brooches and earrings for about 6 months now. I can't recall exactly where online I saw someone using embroidery hoops for this purpose, sorry....

I was fed up with loosing my brooches to the black hole located behind the tall boy and rummaging through my jewelery box drawers to find matching earring soul-mates. These were stupidly easy to whip-up and I do use them daily - better yet you can use napkins or any fabric, and change them when you get bored!



5 comments:

  1. I love this idea! So clever!

    On another note, I recently received the Sunshine Award and would like to pass it on to you. (You may have already received one in the past, but I just wanted to acknowledge you and your great blog.)
    Have a sunny day!

    To pick it up, just stop by:
    www.theprettybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever! They look fantastic, what a sweet idea..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea!! I am going to try one for my brooches. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Idea! I will certainly be making one this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks very cute and organised. I use a strip of lace. ;0)

    ReplyDelete