Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My Creative Space

Last week I made 14 of these love heart brooches for this lovely friend's Hens Day.
I used pre-cut adhesive heart shapes and purple and white polka dot fabric on the back.
Then I snipped around the hearts and put a safety pin on the back of each one. They did look very cute on everyone :)
I have been revelling in all things rainbowy and colourful recently... so ... just sharing some connector pen love hehe

That's it from me, do go to Kotoyoo to see some other busy crafty bees.

8 comments:

  1. Aw bless those brooches turned out really well! They look very stylish indeed. I love a colour wheel or rainbow too. I used to have all the clothes in the wardrobe hung by colour...til my man moved in and I had to give away 50% of the space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The brooches are cute! I love the polka dots on the back, such a nice touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hooray for doing nice things for your mates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such beautiful brooches what a lovely thing to do for a friend. I love art supplies photos and yours is fab

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the brooches. I hope your friends do too. Happy Crafting, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet brooches my dear, and how awesome are connector textas... I mean... seriously...?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great brooches - what a lovely keepsake that can be worn later and evoke memories.

    I too have a weakness for connectors ...

    ReplyDelete