Monday, September 21, 2009

Dr. Seuss is the man...

I delight in reading Dr. Seuss to my class as often as possible. I love the fox, Daisey head Maisey, Bim, Ben, the cat, and especially the goldfish. I stumbled upon this Green Eggs and Ham softie by My Paper Crane. She even sews and sells green softie pickles in jars, strawberries in punnets, bread in loaves, bananas in skins, eggs by the dozen etc etc.

On a personally crafty note, I am happy to be softie making again - I was bit disracted there for a good few months or 6 with crochet. Can't give too much away, but can say 'they' are for the newborn baby of an amazing, kind, sweet and fun friend xXx I'm hosting her very merry Alice in Wonderland themed baby shower this coming weekend. Very exciting! But so much to do so little time... eeeek.

No comments:

Post a Comment